Team One Stop Outdoors

Walleye Bonanza

May 23

         The 8th Walleye Bonanza Tournament will be held Sunday May 23 hosted at Pikedale Resort. Tournament will run from 9A.M.-3P.M. Please be there and launched by 8:45 take off is at 9A.M. Ready or not. This Walleye tournament is not limited to just Leech Lake you may fish where you want. Pikedale Resort is the base of operations; you will be able to launch there if you would like. If you fish any other lake you must follow the time restrictions. Since this is a catch photo tournament slot fish can still be recorded and released and counted towards your weight. This is a 25 boat tournament 2 fishers per boat.

         This is a Catch Record tournament; if you feel inclined to keep legal fish you may do so. It is required to get a quality picture with the tournament tag in it and must have the nose of the fish touching the tip of your bump board and the tail must have at least the next legible numerical inch included.

         This tournament will have a 70 percent pay out. The other 30 percent is donated to the Hooked on Fishing program.

 

 

Tournament Rules

  • This is a catch and photo tournament. No measuring at the access!

  • Tournament ID tag (which will be provided at Pikedale Resort) is                    required in all legal fish pictures

  • 25 boats 2 people per boat

  • This is a 6 walleye tournament

  • Walleyes must be 14 inches and above

  • Fish are measured to the ¼ inch and will round down

  • All boats must be at the base of operations harbor area or parking lot by 3 P.M. or they are DISQUALIFIED 

  • 2 people per boat

  • Entry fee is $25 per person (cash or check when you sign up)

  • Entry fees are due at sign up and are nonrefundable

  • If field is full $375 (30%) will be donated to Hooked on Fishing Program

  • 1st place wins $400 (40%) 2nd $250 (20%) 3rd $125 (10%) (if field is full)

  • Must wear life jackets above trolling speeds

  • No transporting of live fish during this tournament

  • To reserve your spot call The One Stop at 218-363-2252

 

Following the tournament at

Pikedale RESORT

From 3-5 pm Spaghetti Dinner and get together!

 TOURNAMENT FRIENDS AND FAMILY WELCOME!